AT&T has released a new iPhone app that provides customers the ability to send connection/network issues to AT&T. The application uses GPS to acquire the trouble location and allows you to select the network issue you experienced.
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a real-time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of “event”
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place of event
- Submit a report of dropped call, failed call, lack of coverage, data service failure or poor voice quality
- Submit optional specific comments about an event
- Receive an SMS acknowledgement that the reported event was sent and received successfully
I will give AT&T some credit for trying to improve their crappy network. I hope this app is taken seriously and troubled areas are investigated.